Request for Public Records

General Information and Appeal Process
  1. Access to public records can be requested by contacting the School Business Administrator/Board Secretary and completing the Request for Public Records Form. (Form is also included below).

  2. All requests for access to a public record shall be in writing and hand-delivered, mailed, transmitted electronically or otherwise conveyed to the School Business Administrator/Board Secretary.

  3. Note that a deposit or pre-payment of fees may be required under certain circumstances.

  4. If your request for access to a government record has been denied or unfilled within the seven (7) business days required by law, you have a right to challenge the decision by the Records Custodian to deny access. At your option, you may either file an action in the Superior Court of New Jersey, or file a complaint with the Governement Records Council (GRC) by completing the Denial of Access Complaint Form. You may contact the GRC by toll-free telephone at (866) 850-0511, by mail at P.O. Box 819, Trenton, NJ 08625, by email at [email protected], or at their web site at The GRC can also answer other questions about the law. All questions regarding complaints filed in Superior Court should be directed to the Court Clerk in your County

All requests should be forwarded to the Evesham Township School District's Records Custodian as follows:

Jonathan Yates
Board Secretary
Evesham Township Board of Education
25 S. Maple Avenue
Marlton, NJ  08053
Email:  [email protected]

Phone: 856-983-1800 ext. 5040
Fax: 856-988-0804

OPRA Request Form

Government RecordsThe GRC can also be reached by clicking on this link.

Open Public Records ActMore information on the Open Public Records Act can be reached by clicking on this link.


Website by SchoolMessenger Presence. © 2024 SchoolMessenger Corporation. All rights reserved.